We’ve been providing VOIP – Voice Over Internet Protocol or Voice Over IP – telephone services for our customers for years.
How does it work?
The phone call travels over the Internet as data just like email.
Benefits of VOIP
1. VOIP can be cheaper – that’s a pretty good reason to think about changing to a VOIP service! Operating and infrastructure costs can be cheaper than traditional services.
2. Get the most out of your Broadband – you’re already paying for broadband so make sure you use it to its maximum by making & receiving calls too.
3. Low maintenance – no more fixing of landlines, simply reboot to re-establish your connection.
4. Portability – you can take your VOIP phone with you wherever you are as long as you’re connected to the internet.
5. Lots of Features – with VOIP you get a lot of additional features such as voicemail sent to email, full call records, make calls through your laptop, use virtual phone numbers etc.
No matter what your size of business, VOIP can offer significant benefits.
Want to find out more?
Call us on 01902 32 44 94 for a chat about VOIP or visit here