Expert advice and support for Office 365 in Dudley
Micro-Business Maintenance is expert in the design, supply and support of Office 365 solutions in and around the Dudley, Coseley, Gornal, Netherton, Tipton, Tividale area. We understand all of the issues around cloud computing and Office 365 in all kinds of organisations.
Move to the cloud?
If you’re like most businesses then chances are you’ve struggled with this issue – and with good reason. After all, you’ve got a lot to think about. What is the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your people to work how and where they want while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure? Don’t worry. We hear you.
That’s why we recommend Microsoft Office 365.
Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade tools for a predictable cost and no upfront infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office you already know!
Stay connected on the go
- Use Office across your devices – PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign in to Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign in to Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Make the best impression
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint team sites with controlled access
- Build a company website with easy-to-use templates
Full support from MBM
- Easy-to-use web-based management centre to add or delete users, manage emails and set file-sharing policies
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365
– ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Robust protection against malware, spam and viruses
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
- Financially backed, 99.9 per cent uptime guarantee
Get the most from your investment
- Business-grade tools designed for small businesses
- Always up to date
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- Predictable costs
- No upfront licensing costs
- Add or remove users easily
What’s included in Office 365 from MBM?
Office 365 Small Business Premium is designed for companies with fewer than 25
users with business communication and working-together needs and full support
|Familiar Office experience
Get anywhere access from virtually any device to the world’s leading
- Always the latest version of Office desktop apps (e.g. Word, Excel) licensed as a subscription
- Each user can use Office on 5 PCs/Macs and mobile devices
- Stream any Office application on a PC when travelling
- An online companion for light editing in any browser
Access your emails, shared calendars and contacts from your PC, Mac, smartphone,
tablet and browser.
- 25 GB user mailboxes with up to 25 MB attachments
- Familiar Microsoft Outlook experience
- Robust protection against spam and malware
- Set and manage mobile access and policies
Hold effective online meetings with HD video conferencing, desktop sharing and
real-time note taking.
- Meeting features include IM, audio, HD video, desktop sharing and note taking – with people both inside and outside your business
- Presence and access to people cards across all services
- Connect with Skype contacts using presence, IM and voice
Easily share documents and information with colleagues and customers from one
- Team sites to share documents internally and externally
- Save to the cloud and sync with your devices for offline and mobile access using SkyDrive Pro
- Ability to edit documents with others at the same time
- Tools to build and maintain a public-facing website