MBM’s range of InterLinx Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) private branch exchange (PBX) servers deliver all the benefits of Internet telephony, but also the features of a traditional on-site telephone system. These machines are very popular with our business customers because they allow them to benefit from all the ‘high-tech’ features and cost savings of VoIP yet retain their existing, traditional telephone lines.
InterLinx Voice is based on the popular, open-source Asterisk PBX software. The features of this solution match any of those available from the traditional PBX manufacturers. Here are some of the important features of InterLinx Voice:-
- Local and Remote Extensions – Have handsets on-site or at your home or branch office
- Call Recording – Automatic or on-demand call recording
- Call Management – Transfers, diverts, conferencing, queues, menus, caller ID, paging, etc
- Voicemail – Rich voicemail system and voicemails delivered to Email
- Standards-based – Support for all kinds of handsets and devices
- Hold Music – Play music or marketing messages while the caller is on hold
- Existing Lines – ISDN2/30 or standard analogue lines
- Web-based Admin – A full, easy to use, web-based management system
- Outlook Integration – Dial contacts from Outlook
- Many other features too numerous to mention!
MBM’s InterLinx Voice solutions are supplied as a complete package including appropriate handsets, installation, training and support..
Call now to find out how an InterLinx Voice VoIP PBX can benefit your business. Speak to one of our engineers on 01902 324494 or email email@example.com.