When the same phrase is used so frequently and over an extended period of time, two things typically happen: first, it officially achieves buzzword status; and second, it begins to lose its meaning. Among the tech industry’s pool of du jour buzzwords, perhaps none is more prominent and overhyped–if not misunderstood–than “digital transformation.” In his insightful Forbes article entitled “Digital Transformation Is Not What You Think It Is,” author Jamie Notter argues that it is culture, and not digital, that today’s organizations should focus on when it comes to digitally transforming themselves. In other words, identify what cultural changes will help make your business successful, then adopt technology to support and advance those goals. Check out the full article to get Mr. Notter’s unique take on what “digital transformation” really means for your business–and more important, what it really entails.
- Technology’s Impact on Employee Experience: Balancing Overload Versus Enablement
- Social asset 2: Subscribe now
- Microsoft Teams: partner sales guide
- Create a smarter farm powered by sustainable energy and artificial intelligence. Learn more about Microsoft Azure AI.
- Customer Story: Clifton Coffee Recap