Alex is a retail store manager whose day is divided among attending meetings, reviewing store performance metrics, coordinating product refreshes, preparing presentations, and interviewing prospective employees. With so many tasks to do and only a finite number of hours in the day, Alex relies heavily on Microsoft Teams to get everything done–from recruiting and training staff to collaborating with vendors and developing marketing campaigns. View the infographic for a play-by-play account of Alex’s day and how Teams enables him to get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Technology’s Impact on Employee Experience: Balancing Overload Versus Enablement
- Social asset 2: Subscribe now
- Microsoft Teams: partner sales guide
- Create a smarter farm powered by sustainable energy and artificial intelligence. Learn more about Microsoft Azure AI.
- Customer Story: Clifton Coffee Recap